mardi 23 octobre 2012

Phrasal Verbs - Give Back (to)


Give back (to) (Separable) = Devolver algo
                               Give = Dar Back = Atrás

Ejemplos:

Did you give back the umbrella you stole? = ¿Devolviste el paraguas que robaste?
Give it back to me! = ¡Devuélvemelo!
Devuévelo = Give it back
Devuelvelos = Give them back.
Devuelvemelo = Give it back to me.
Devulélveselo a ellos = Give it back to them.
No creo que lo devuelvan = I don’t think they’ll give it back.
Devuélveme el mechero = Give me back the lighter.
Diles que me devuelvan el dinero =Tell them to give the money back.
¿Lo devolviste? = Did you give it back?
¿Se lo devolviste a ella? = did you give it back to her?
¿Le devolviste el dinero? = Did you give him back the money?
¿Cuando se lo devolviste? = When did you give it back to him?
¿Cuando se los devolviste? = When did you give it back to them?
¿Me lo podrías devolver? = Will you be able to give it back?
Devuélvanos el dinero ahora mismo = Give us the money back right now.
Devuélvelo ahora mismo = Give it back right now.
Puede que lo devuelvan. = They might give it back.
Deberíamos devolverlo y quedarnos con el dinero = We should give it back and keep the money.
Preferiría devolvérselo = I’d rather give it back to them.
¿Cómo lo devolverás? = How will you give it back?
Devuélveme el suéter que te dejé = Give me back the sweater that I let you borrow.
¿Cuando me lo vas a devoler = When are you going to give it back to me?
¿Se lo devolviste a ella? = Did you give it back to her?
Ella le devolvió el anillo = She gave him back the ring.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire