lundi 5 novembre 2012

Phrasal Verbs - Have Over


Have over (Separable) = Tener invitados en casa.
                               Have = Tener   Over = Sobre

Ejemplos:

I'm having some friends over tonight = Vienen unos amigos a mi casa esta noche.
I'm having guests over tonight = Tengo invitados esta noche.
Vienen unos amigos = I'm having people over.
Esta noche viene gente a mi casa = I'm having people over tonight.
Anoche vinieron unos amigos = I had people over last night.
Que vengan a tu casa. = Have them over at your house.
Invitemos a algunos amigos = Let's have some friends over.
Les invitamos anoche = We had them over last night.
No vinieron unos amigos anoche = We didn't have any friends over last night.
¿Tuviste gente ayer en tu casa? = Did you have people over yesterday?
¿No tuviste gente ayer? = Didn't you have people over?
Voy a tener unos amigos esta noche en mi casa. = I'm going to have people over at my house tonight.
Invitemos a algunos amigos para celebrarlo. = Let's have some friends over to celebrate.
Pensé que tenías gente en tu casa = I thought you had people over.
Invitemos a unos amigos esta noche = Let's invite some people over tonight.
Prefiero no tener gente en mi casa = I'd rather not have people over at my house.
¿Cuánta gente tuviste anoche para la cena? = How many people did you have over for dinner last night?
Invitemos a gente = Let's have some people over.
Invitémoslos = Let's have them over.
Invítale = Have him over.
¿A qué hora vienen? = What time are you having them over?
¿A qué hora vinieron? = What time did you have them over?
Invítala a cenar = Have her over for dinner.
No les invites = Don't have them over.
Vienen unos amigos de la facultad a cenar = I'm having some college friends over for dinner.
Al final tuviste gente, ¿no? = You had people over, didn't you?
¿A qué hora les ha invitado? = What time are you having them over?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire