samedi 20 octobre 2012

Phrasal Verbs - Get along


Get along (With) (Inseparable) = LLevarse bien con las personas
                                               Get = Llegar  Along = A lo largo de

Ejemplos:
I get along with my parents =Me llevo bien con mis padres.
I get along with everybody = Me llevo bien con todos.
Me llevo bien con ella = I get along with her.
Ella no se lleva muy bien con su jefe = She doesn't get along with her boss.
Ellos se llevan bien = They get along.
Se llevan mal = The don't get along.
Siempre se llevan bien = They always get along.
Espero llevarme bien con ellos = I hope to get along with them.
Me llevo bien con mis padres = I get along with my parents.
No me llevo bien  con mi vecino = I don't get along with my neighbor.
El jefe se lleva bien con su secretaria = The boss gets along with his/her secretary.
La secretaria se lleva bien con todos = The secretary gets along with everyone.
El jefe no se lleva muy bien con los demás empleados = The boss doesn't get along with the employees.
¿Ud se llevan bien? = Do you get along?
¿Por qué no se llevan bien? = Why don’t you get along?
Llevémonos bien = Let’s get along.
Intentemos llevarnos bien con ellos = Let's try to get along.
A lo mejor se llevan bien = They may get along.
Deberían llevarse bien con él = They should get along well with him.
Preferiría llevarme bien con ella = I'd rather get along well with her.
Deben llevarse bien con ellos = They must get along with everyone.
Espero que uds se llevan bien = I hope you get along.
¿Se van a llevar bien esta vez? = Will you get along this time?
Nos vamos a llevar bien = We are going to get along fine.
No hay más remedio, nos tenemos que llevar bien = There is no other option, we must get along.



1 commentaire: