dimanche 16 décembre 2012

Phrasal Verbs - Throw up

Throw up (Separable) = Vomitar
                               Throw = Tirar     Up = Arriba

Ejemplos:

I was so dizzy that I threw up = Estaba tan mareado que vomité.
She threw her dinner up = Devolvió su cena.
Vomité = I threw up
Vomité la cena = I threw the dinner up.
La vomité = I threw it up.
Vomité por toda la mesa = I threw up all over the table.
Me dio asco tanto asco que vomité = It was so grouse that I threw up.
Estuve tan mal que estuve vomitando todo el día = I was so bad that I was throwing up all the day.
Me pasé el día entero vomitando = I spent the whole day throwing up.
Tíralo arriba = Throw it up.
Tíralos arriba = Throw them up.
Vomita = Throw up.
Vomita el veneno = Throw the poison up.
Vomítalo = Throw it up.
No vomites aquí = Don’t throw up here.
No lo tires aquí arriba = Don’t throw it up.
Tíralo aquí arriba si quieres = Throw it up here if you want.
Casi devuelvo = I almost threw up.
La película me hizo vomitar = The movie made me throw up.
No pude devolver = I couldn’t throw up.
¿Por qué devolviste? = Why did you throw up?
Si bebes mucho vas a vomitar = If you drink a lot you’re going to throw up.
Si mezclas vas a vomitar = If you mix you’re going to throw up.








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire