vendredi 19 octobre 2012

Phrasal Verbs - Care for

Care for (Inseparable) = Tenemos dos significados
*Cuidar a alguien.
*En preguntas, cuando ofreces algo a alguien
Ejemplos:
My brother is ill and my grandmother is caring for hi at home = Mi hermano está enfermo y mi abuela le está cuidando en casa.
Would you care for a cup of tea? = ¿Te apetece una taza de
Cuídalo = Care for it.
Cuídala = Care for her.
Cuídalos = Care for them.
Cuídanos = Care for us.
No me importa = I don't care for it.
Me importa = I care for it.
Lo cuidó la enfermera = The nurse cared for him.
No lo cuidó bien la enfermera = The nurse didn't care for him well.
¿Lo cuidó la enfermera? = Did the nurse care for him?
No me gustan los espagueti westerns = 1 don't care for spaghetti western movies.
¿Estás seguro de que no lo cuidó ella? = Are you sure she didn't care for him?
Me dan igual las películas de miedo = I don't care for horror movies.
¿Te apetece una taza de té? = Do care for a cup of tea?
¿Te gusta la política? = Do you care for politics?
¿Te apetece un vaso de vino? = Do you care for a glass a wine?
¿Te apetece una taza de café? = Do you care for a cup of coffee?
Puede que te cuide esa enfermera. = That nurse might care for you.
Prefiero que me cuide ella = I prefer that she cared for me.
Dene de cuidarte ella = She must care for you.
¿Les apetece algo?  = Would you care for anything?
¿No les apetece nada? = Don't you care for anything?
¿Les va a apetecer algo? = Are they going to care for anything?
¿No les va a apetecer algo? = Aren't they going to care for anything?
¿Te apetece algo de música? = Do you care for some music?
Le doy poca importancia a la política. = I really don't care much for politics.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire