samedi 20 octobre 2012

Phrasal Verbs - Get in / into


Get in/into (Separable) = Tenemos dos definiciones
*Entrar/meterse en un sitio.
                               *LLegar de un sitio.

Ejemplos:

Get ln/into the car = Sube al coche.
Get in/into the canoe = Sube a la canoa.
Get in/into the bed = Métete en la cama.
What time did the plane get in last night? = ¿A que hora llegó el avión anoche?
Él entró= He got in.
Ella entró = She got in.
Ellos entraron = They got in.
Entramos = We got in.
¿A qué hora llegó el avión? = What time does the plane get in?
Sube al coche = Get in the car.
Métete en la canoa = Get in the canoe.
Metámonos = Let's get in.
¿Cómo entró él? = How did he get in?
Súbete al coche = Get in the car
Justo me estaba metiendo en la bañera =I was just getting into the bathtub.
La luz entrap or ese agujero = Light gets in through this hole.
Está entrando el aire frío = The cold air is getting in.
Me entró tierra en los ojos = I got sand in my eyes.
Me metí facilmente = I easily got in.
Puedo meter otro par de zapatos en esta maleta = I can get another pair of shoes in this suitcase.
No te dejaron entrar así = They won't let you get in like that.
Deberías meterte en el coche = You should get into the car.
Preferiría llegar antes de las diez = I’d rather get in before ten.
No debes meterte en el agua = You shouldn't get into the water.
¿Llegarás a tiempo? = Will you get in on time?
No te preocupes, entrarás = Don't worry you'll get in.
Me voy a meter en la cama ahora = I’m going to get in bed now.
¿Te vas a meter en el coche? = Are you going to get into the car?
¿Me permites que entre en la conversación? = Would you let me get in on the conversation?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire